Dear HSATC, Families, Staff, and Community,
At the last school board meeting on January 12th, we recommended a return to hybrid learning for students effective Monday, January 25.
- If your student was in the hybrid setting prior to Thanksgiving break, you don’t need to do anything else but make sure they are ready to go back to school.
- If your student was in the online setting and you would like them to switch to hybrid learning please call our office to notify and we will be in touch with you for further arrangements such as transportation etc.”
Returning to Hybrid Learning
- Starting on January 25, We will have the same setting as we had before as students will be in the building Monday thru Thursday while all will be online on Fridays. Students in Kindergarten through grade 5 who were previously enrolled in the hybrid program will resume in-person instruction four days per week.
- Enrollment Changes: If you would like to change the enrollment preference for your child (they were hybrid before but you want them to remain in fully online learning or they were in fully online learning before and you want them to start the hybrid program), please contact our school office at 612-712-5252 to determine availability and other arrangements.
- Transportation: If your child will be returning to the hybrid program and had a school bus assignment, they will have the same bus stop and times. We will notify you of any change prior to January 22nd.
- Safety: Face masks, hand washing, and the safety measures that were in place this fall will continue. Although students will no longer be required to maintain the 6’ distance according to state guidelines, we will still do our best to maintain this distance whenever possible.